黄毅勇 (Yi-Yong Huang )
Chemical Department, School of Sciences, Wuhan University of Technology
122 Luoshi Road, Wuhan 430070, Hubei, P. R. China
2012.9-present, Associate Professor (Chutian Scholar), Wuhan University of Technology
2009.11-2012.8, NEDO postdoctor researcher, The University of Tokyo, Japan, Advisor Prof. Shū Kobayashi
2007.11-2009.10, JSPS postdoctor researcher, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan, Advisor Prof. Norio Shibata
2004.9-2007.7, Ph.D. in organic chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ICCAS), P. R. China, Advisor Prof. Qing-Hua Fan
2001.9-2004.7, M.S. in polymer physics and chemistry, Xiangtan University and Chinese Academy of Sciences (ICCAS), P. R. China, Advisor Prof. Xia-Yu Wang and Qing-Hua Fan
1997.9-2001.7, B.S. in chemistry, Xiangtan University, P. R. China
JSPS fellowship for foreign postdoctoral researcher, 2007.
The Chinese Hubei government for a “Chutian Scholar” honor, 2012.
Representative Publications (2009-)
9. Yi-Yong Huang, Akihito Yamano and Shu̅ Kobayashi,* "Revised Stereochemistry of Ceramide-Trafficking Inhibitor HPA-12 by X-ray Crystallography Analysis. Masaharu Ueno (Co-advisor)", Org. Lett. 2013, 15, 2869-2871.
8. Zhan-Rong He, Yi-Yong Huang* and Verpoort Francis, "Recent Advances in Catalytic Asymmetric Friedel-Crafts Reactions with Prochiral Trifluoromethylated Compounds. Acta Chim. Sinica 2013, 71, 700-712. (Review)
7. Uwe Schneider,* Yi-Yong Huang, Ananya Chakrabarti, Hai Thanh Dao, Naohide Morita and Shū Kobayashi,* "Boron-based pronucleophiles in catalytic (asymmetric) C(sp3)–allyl cross-couplings" Pure Appl. Chem. 2012, 84, 2417-2431.
6. Yi-Yong Huang, Ananya Chakrabarti, Naohide Morita, Uwe Schneider and Shū Kobayashi,* "A Catalytic Asymmetric Borono Variant of Hosomi–Sakurai Reactions with N,O-Aminals", Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011, 50, 11121-1124.
5. Yi-Yong Huang, Satoru Suzuki, Guo-Kai Liu, Etsuko Tokunaga, Motoo Shiro and Norio Shibata,* "Asymmetric synthesis of chiral trifluoromethylated heliotridane via highly catalytic asymmetric Friedel–Crafts alkylation with β-trifluoromethylated acrylates and pyrroles", New J. Chem. 2011, 35, 2614-2621.
4. Zi-Tong Liu, Yi-Yong Huang, Yong Li, Yan-Mei He and Qing-Hua Fan,* "Synthesis and Chiroptical Properties of Chiral Binaphthyl-Containing Polyfluorene Derivatives", J. Poly. Sci.: Part A: Poly. Chem. 2011,49, 680-689.
3. Yi-Yong Huang, Etsuko Tokunaga, Satoru Suzuki, Motoo Shiro and Norio Shibata,* "Enantioselective Friedel−Crafts Reaction of β-Trifluoromethylated Acrylates with Pyrroles and Its Application to the Synthesis of Trifluorinated Heliotridane", Org. Lett. 2010, 12, 1136-1138.
2. Shun Noritake, Norio Shibata*, Yoshinori Nomura, Yi-Yong Huang, Andrej Matsnev, Shuichi Nakamura, Takeshi Toru and Dominique Cahard, "Enantioselective electrophilic trifluoromethylation of beta-keto esters with Umemoto reagents induced by chiral nonracemic guanidines" Org. Biomol. Chem. 2009, 7, 3599-3604.
1. 范青华*，黄毅勇，何艳梅，李永，“手性催化剂负载化中的若干新概念与新方法”，丁奎岭，范青华主编，《不对称催化新概念与新方法》，第16章（pp 493-542），化学工业出版社，2009年.