邓国军 (Deng Guojun)
College of Chemistry, Xiangtan University
Xiangtan 411105 Hunan, P. R. China
Tel: 86-731-58298601 (office)
2008.3-2009.2, Postdoc,McGill University, Canada
2005.7-2008.2, Postdoc, Tulane University, USA
2004.6-2005.6, Postdoc, Max-Planck-Institute, Germany
1999.9-2004.5, Ph. D. in organic chemistry, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), P. R. China, advisor Prof. Qing-Hua Fan
1995.9-1999.6, B.S. in chemistry, Xiangtan University, P. R. China
10. Lukas J. Goossen*, Guo-Jun Deng and Laura M. Levy, “Synthesis of Biaryls via Catalytic Decarboxylative Coupling”, Science 2006, 313, 662.
9. Guo-Jun Deng, Liang Zhao and Chao-Jun Li,* “Ruthenium-Catalyzed Oxidative Cross-Coupling of ChelatingArenes and Cycloalkanes”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2008, 47, 6278.
8. Feng Zhao, Qi Tan, Fuhong Xiao, Shufeng Zhang and Guo-Jun Deng,* "Palladium-Catalyzed Desulfitative Coupling Reactions of Sodium Sulfinates with Benzyl Chlorides", Org. Lett. 2013, 15, 1520.
7.Fuhong Xiao, Yong Liu, Chenglin Tang and Guo-Jun Deng,* "Peroxide-Mediated Transition-Metal-Free Direct Amidation of Alcohols with Nitroarenes", Org. Lett. 2012, 14, 984.
6. Yanjun Xie, Saiwen Liu, Yong Liu, Yuqing Wen and Guo-Jun Deng,* "Palladium-Catalyzed One-Pot Diarylamine Formation from Nitroarenes and Cyclohexanones", Org. Lett. 2012, 14, 1692.
5. Saiwen Liu, Ru Chen, Xiangyu Guo, Huiqiong Yang, Guo-Jun Deng* and Chao-Jun Li*, Iron-Catalyzed Arylation of Benzoazoles with Aromatic Aldehydes Using Oxygen as Oxidant, Green Chem. 2012, 14, 1577. (Highlight by Synfacts)
4. Xianya Zhou, Jiaying Luo, Jing Liu, Shengming Peng and Guo-Jun Deng,* "Pd-Catalyzed Desulfitative Heck Coupling with Dioxygen as the Terminal Oxidant", Org. Lett. 2011, 13, 1432.
3. Jing Liu, Xianya Zhou, Honghua Rao, Fuhong Xiao, Chao-Jun Li* and Guo-Jun Deng,* "Direct Synthesis of Aryl Ketones by Palladium-Catalyzed Desulfinative Addition of Sodium Sulfinates to Nitriles", Chem. Eur. J. 2011, 17, 7996.
2. Jiaying Luo, Youling Lu, Saiwen Liu, Jing Liu and Guo-Jun Deng,* "Efficient One-Pot Synthesis of Dibenzopyranones via a Decarboxylative Cross-Coupling and Lactonization Sequence", Adv. Synth. Catal. 2011, 353, 2604. (Highlight by Synfacts)
1. Chao Feng, Yong Liu, Shengming Peng, Qi Shuai, Guo-Jun Deng* and Chao-Jun Li,* "Ruthenium-catalyzed Tertiary Amines Formation from Nitroarenes and Alcohols", Org. Lett. 2010, 12, 4888.